Since definitions about being “whipped” differ, let me begin this piece by explaining how the term will be employed. In this piece, “whipped” means being so intimately and zealously connected to one person that he or she consumes your dominant focus and is the only person you sexually desire. While many people attempt to ridicule and consider those who are whipped as “selling out,” this piece offers 5 reasons why being whipped is a great thing.
1) Adds value to a relationship. When a person is whipped, he or she views the other person in the relationship as valuable. This means the relationship is more likely to have staying power because there is at least one person who has become so connected to the other person that there is a strong desire to build an unremitting relationship. In a time when the divorce rate is dreadfully high, it would seem like we need more people to be whipped in their marriages. For those who are not married, being whipped can lead them to marry and have successful marriages.
2) Helps decrease STDs. Being whipped means you’re less likely to have unprotected sex with many individuals. You’re more likely to have sex with the one person who is the object of your passion. Therefore, if more people are whipped, then this can lead to a significant decrease in sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). We need more monogamous relationships in America.
3) Leads to great sex. One of the realities about being whipped is you’re going to put forth your best sexual performance each time. You will want your partner to be pleased each time you have sex. Your ability to have great sex will come naturally when you’re whipped.
4) It can make you happy. In our current economy, let’s face it—we need positive things in our lives. When we have someone in our lives who has caused us to be whipped, it can enable us to be happy, despite the turbulent economic times we’re experiencing. Being so intimately connected with someone can cause you to relieve unhealthy stress. You’re more likely to live a happy life when you’re not burdened by unhealthy stress. Being whipped can give you many reasons to throw away your unhappiness.
5) Can lead to important self-discoveries. When you’re whipped, you may learn things about yourself that you never knew. You may learn more about your principles, values, and interests through being whipped. Some of the best opportunities for us to learn more about ourselves are when we experience satisfying moments and experiences in our lives. If we critically evaluate those moments and experiences, we may be able to make meaning from those experiences and discover what’s truly important to us. Being whipped is a key experience and one where you can take meaning from it and learn some things truly essential about yourself.
Up 4 Discussion…
1) What other reasons can you think of that make being whipped a GREAT thing?
2) Would you want your partner to be whipped?
3) Have you ever been whipped?