Random 7 w/ SU3UR3ANLegend
1) What is the best relationship advice that you’ve ever been given and what impact did it have on your life?
The best advice I’ve ever been given is to find someone who accepts you for who you are as a person. You don’t want to build a relationship on a foundation of money or looks, because that stuff is not a guarantee. If you find a partner who enjoys you for who you are and doesn’t judge you, then that’s the basis of a long and happy relationship.
2)If you could have any superpower what would it be and why? Also, what is a superpower that you would never want and why not?
I think the ability to time travel would be awesome. I think it would be amazing to travel back in time to some historic events. Wouldn’t it be fun to meet Jesus or watch the Egyptians build the pyramids?
One super power I would definitely not want is Invisibility. That superpower just has the word “Creeper” written all over it! Also I would be too tempted to rob a bank or something.
3)List your top 5 pet peeves and explain why each of them irks you.
1. Negativity. I hate people who are negative about everything. You only live once, might as well live with a positive attitude.
2. Complaining. This could go along with negativity, but people who complain all the time really annoy me. If something is tough, deal with it. The whole world doesn’t need to hear about your problems.
3. “Elitists” or people who think they are better or cooler than you. I believe all people are equal, and I’m really annoyed by those people who think you should bend over backwards at their mere presence. Especially the ones who try and act smarter than you or always try and “one-up” everything you do or say.
4. Slackers. I really dislike slackers and free-loaders. If you’re the type of person who’s willing to roll up your sleeves and put in a hard day’s work, then you have my respect. However, those who are perfectly able to work and are just too unmotivated or lazy to do so since they can collect unemployment or live off of a friend is not only something that bothers me, but it’s something that is becoming a stereotype of our entire generation.
5. My final pet peeve is if you are a Green Bay Packer fan. Especially if your just jumping on the bandwagon now because of their recent success. Haha, this really isn’t that big of a pet peeve, It’s just that I’m a huge Vikings fan and I couldn’t think of anything else for #5.
4) Describe one of your most memorable/worst hangover, blackout or shytfaced moments.
One of my most memorable shitfaced moments was my best friend’s bachelor party. We went to a small town near where we lived that had a block full of bars. Long story short, we all got hammered and were raising hell on this town. My friend (whose bachelor party it was) ended up stealing a golf cart from a nearby parking lot, and after evading the police in a low-speed pursuit he ran back into the bar. He actually ended up getting arrested at his own bachelor party, but the cops released him soon after once they realized he was no real threat and was just messing around.
5) What would the title of your autobiography be? Explain why you chose that title.
“Effort and Attitude” That would be the title because that’s the motto I live my life by. My coach would always say no matter what situation you find yourself in, there are only 2 things you can control: your effort and your attitude. With the right attitude and a good work ethic, you can always make the best out of any situation.
6) Could you date a woman poorer than you or marry a woman bringing less into the marriage than you were? Explain why or why not.
Absolutely. Economics shouldn’t play into your decision of whether or not to marry someone. If finances are the basis of your relationship, then you’re already starting off on a rocky foundation. As long as you are in love and happy, that’s all that should matter. I’d take true happiness over money any day.
7)If your life was ending in the next five minutes, what would be ONE final positive impact you would want to leave on the world?
I like to think that the way I’ve lived my life up to this point and the things that I’ve done would be testament enough to my time on this earth, and that I wouldn’t have to scramble in the last 5 minutes to leave my mark. With that being said, I’d take my last chance to make a positive impact and spend those 5 minutes with my wife and my family.
Increase the Random 7 Experience by Doing the Following:
- Comment on any of SU3UR3ANLegend’s answers
- Share your answers to the questions that SU3UR3ANLegend was asked