Random 7 w/ Julia Blues
- If you could add a commandment to the Ten Commandments, what would it be?
I think the Lord pretty much covered all bases. I guess if I were able to etch something in stone, I’d say, “Thou shalt not do it in the butt.”
- If you were engaged to a very wealthy man would you sign a prenup if he asked you to? Why or why not?
More than likely. I feel that what he obtained before me is his and vice-versa. I had no contribution to his wealth, therefore I should not be entitled to it. What we accomplish together is a different story.
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever found attractive about someone?
Depends on what constitutes weird. Maybe his obsession with brushing his teeth for two minutes exactly. I’m serious when it comes to mouth hygiene, but I do not brush for two minutes. I was intrigued by this and would actually stand in the bathroom and watch him go to town brushing. That is a weird attraction now that I’ve admitted it.
- List 5 things that you can’t deal with or accept sexually?
- Stretching my butt cheeks apart like my skin is made of rubber.
- Extreme aggressiveness.
- Toys. We’re fine working with what God gave us.
- Since I am celibate, I can’t deal with a man who can’t respect or appreciate it.
- How important do you think titles are in a relationship?
I don’t feel they’re necessary. The only titles that matter are husband and wife, in my opinion.
- In each of the following situations (dating, working, sexually) would you prefer to have a man who takes charge or gives suggestions? Explain.
I prefer a man who takes charge, even in giving suggestions. I can be indecisive at times, so if he knows what’s best and can tell me “no,” or “go ‘head and get it,” then I’m all for it.
- If your life was ending in the next five minutes, what would be ONE final positive impact you would want to leave on the world?
I would make a video telling the world that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are real. Tell everyone to search deep within their heart, find the one person they have not been able to forgive for whatever reason and forgive them, and to forgive themselves for holding onto the pain for all those years. I would end it in saying, “Spend the rest of your days doing what you love. Life is too short to be unhappy and unfulfilled doing anything other than what fills your heart with joy.”
Increase the Random 7 Experience by Doing the Following:
- Comment on any of Julia Blues’ answers
- Share your answers to the questions that Julia was asked
Get FREE Up4Dsn Email Updates!